Tuesday 22 November 2016

Last night I dreamed of three men. I was so scared of them. I don't remember any details, just that one of them didn't have a face. I woke up panicked and sweaty.

Today is not like any other day. Today is the day. My heart feels heavy. 
I'd like to write what happened on this day last year... but I might just wait till tomorrow. Or might never write it down to let it fade away with time like it never happened....

I promised to myself to send three emails today. Sent two of them... two apologies emails. Now I should see if I receive any response. Surprisingly, I find writing the third one the most difficult. What am I gonna say? How I wish you would break your silence. How I wish I could say all the unspoken words. 
Don't know. I might not send it. 

No comments: