Tuesday 15 November 2016


Hey brother, happy returns!

These days are strange. November is always strange. And today is another gloomy November day.....


I talked to an old friend/lover. We've known each other for 14 years, have been friends for 13 years and loved each other for few months. Our short romantic relationship was full of tension, and for sure a big mistake. I remember it caused such a big turmoil that turned my whole life upside down.
Talking to him made me go and dig out my hard drive for memories. Our old Yahoo chat history was still there, and some never-sent letters/emails which I had forgotten about.
I still do this. I have lots of unsent emails in my "Drafts" folder.
Unspoken words are sad things. They exist, they are there, but never expressed.
Now I'm thinking about those days. About my mistakes and the pain it brought me. The scar is still there but... it doesn't hurt. And there is nothing to be fixed.


No comments: